Landlords are you aware of the new rules being implemented from April 2018 regarding the EPC on your properties?
If your property has an EPC rating of below E you will NOT be allowed by law to rent out the property. There are things you can do to rectify this and avoid a big fine, so get in touch and we can help.
Landlords are you covered with how you are registering your tenants deposits?
Recently a let only landlord we know got a hefty fine for not registering the tenants deposit in a government scheme as required by law.
This is why it is always better to get your agent to help you with this, so please get in touch and we can help.
Calling all landlords
- Do you have a property that you rent out, that you manage yourself?
- Do you want to take the stress out your investment?
- Have you been thinking about employing the services of a management agent?
- Then get in touch with us at Home Lettings Cumbria to discuss your needs.
- We carry out all aspects of property management, from advertising, referencing, rent collection, arranging repairs and carrying out periodic inspections of your property.
Call 01228812800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our services and how we can best assist you!
Tenant Finding Fees
When you first instruct us on any of our services you will have to pay a setup fee. This fee covers all the cost of advertising, finding a tenant and drawing up agreements etc. The setup fee is payable each time you instruct us to find a new tenant for your property.
Our charges are:
- Let Only
We charge a fixed setup fee of £325.00 plus VAT.
- Fully Managed
We charge a fixed setup fee of £250.00 plus VAT - plus commission - we charge a monthly commission for the ongoing management of your property of 10%.
- Let and Rent Collection Service
We charge a fixed setup fee of £250.00 plus VAT - plus commission - We charge a monthly commission for the ongoing rent collection of 7%.
- Gas Safety Certificate: £80.00
- EPC: £65.00
- Inventory: £75.00
No downloads available!